We help our people thrive through building deep personalized relationships and proactively support them. We succeed in this role by knowing our people and business well.
HR Partners are culture champions of change who help drive the talent agenda. This includes key programs and initiatives to increase our people’s engagement.
Examples of work we do:
- Build deep personalized relationships with Practice Leaders and our practice employees, and proactively support our people through their life, career and project experiences.
- Provide individual employee coaching and guidance based on a strong understanding of a person’s interests, aspirations and knowledge of our business.
- Connect with Practice Leaders to understand the business and practice strategy and use that knowledge to coach our people, while also advising Practice Leaders based on their knowledge of our people.
- Provide employee support during the entire process of connecting people to projects, coaching people on “best fit” roles.
- Work with HR colleagues to understand talent priorities and talent programs to make employees aware of specific opportunities.
- Manage key HR processes – for example being an HR coach for talent discussions.
- Partner closely with HR CoE’s (Total Rewards, Learning, Recruitment, ER) to provide high touch and high value support to employees and Practice Leaders.
- Proactively identify opportunities for automation or process reimagination to ensure they have capacity to focus on people.
- Coaching & advising
- Talent management
- Effective communications
- Stakeholder management
- HR policies & processes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.