Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture provides process control, OT and electrical engineering, procurement, construction and management to the extractive, infrastructure and manufacturing industries across Australia. Following continued growth an opportunity has arisen for a Communications/Network/infrastructure Specialist (LAN/WAN/Security/Wireless/Compute & storage) in Senior experience levels at our WA office.
The position involves:
- designing, staging, testing and supporting industrial network projects during the build, commissioning and ongoing operations phase.
- provide consulting services for clients.
- provide Cyber Security analysis and solution for OT networks.
- Deliver high quality technical work to successfully execute changes in technology infrastructure.
Practical experience in the configuration, development, operations and implementation of any of the following hardware products would be desirable:
- Cisco (required)
- Palo Alto
Technical Requirements (Experience in one or more the following):
- TCP/IP Process Control Systems Networks (Modbus TCP and Ethernet/IP protocols),
- Layer 2 and 3 switching and routing,
- redundant communications (RSTP, MRP and REP),
- Network Design,
- Wireless networking routing & switching,
- NMS (Network Management Systems),
- CCTV and VoIP
- Dell Architectures
- NettApp and other Storage Solutions
- Understanding in the application of Australian Standards and industry conventions. – Mining Sector in particular
- Developed skills in the preparation of technical documents.
- Analytical troubleshooting.
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.