Accenture Career Reboot Program - Technology Strategy and Advisory
Ready to drive positive change?
Make an impact through your work. Grow your skills and knowledge. Embrace your potential. Take your first step to a new consulting career.
Apply for our Career Reboot roles now. <Accenture.com.au/careerreboot>
Restart or redirect your career
Accenture’s Career Reboot program is suitable for people returning to a work after a career break or pivoting to a career in consulting. You’ll be supported with 2 weeks of intensive consulting-focused training, followed by 4 weeks of on-the-job shadowing, ongoing practical learning sessions, and personalised career coaching. Training can be completed online or in an office with local support. You’ll also have continual mentoring as you gain on -the-job experience, with a buddy assigned for your first year as you settle into life at Accenture. You’ll learn new skills and knowledge, gain experience and build the networks you need to succeed.
Want to know more about our Career Reboot program? Visit our website or chat with any of our recruiters.
Explore the work you’ll do
As part of Accenture’s Technology Strategy & Advisory practice, you’ll help organisations harness technology and innovation to shape their technology vision, execute digital transformations, and reinvent their business to create exceptional and sustainable value from technology investments. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Shape the future of business and technology by enhancing customer experiences, developing better services, improving processes and more.
- Advise clients on how to thrive in new environments and outmaneuver uncertainty.
- Improve lives through the power of analytics, interactive marketing and mobility services.
- Experiment with new ways of thinking, out-of-the-box methods and the latest technologies.
- Push for sustainability by embracing more environment-friendly methods.
See how we help our clients become the next and best versions of themselves in every industry, in every country, each and every day here.
What you’ll get
- A comprehensive training program, specifically designed to help people returning to work or new to consulting, to accelerate your career, with a mix of hands-on work experience, coaching and mentoring, and continuous feedback.
- Training to refresh your skills, upskill in new technologies and methodologies, and build your confidence.
- Ongoing career counselling and a network of peers to continue your career progression.
- Flexible work options to work your way.
- An environment where everyone can be their true and best selves at work.
- Up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave, regardless of gender.
- The ability to purchase up to four weeks of additional annual leave.
- Study leave options to focus on your learning and growth.
The important bits
If you have experience with technology in a business environment and want to transition into consulting or return to work after a career break, you’ll be a great fit. Successful candidates will have one or more of the following:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Technology, such as architecture, project management, delivery and implementation, in any industry
- Experience understanding and translating customer needs into business and technology solutions
- Experience providing technology analysis and design services
- Experience interacting with senior stakeholders and building relationships
- Proven ability working in a client facing environment, solving business issues
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience analysing as-is and to-be processes to define system/technology requirements
- Experience decomposing key business problems to identify value areas, and structure and implement complex technology solutions for the client
- Experience driving functional/application designs and ensure technology solutions represent current and future business requirements
It’s a bonus if you have consulting experience across areas like:
- Integration Architecture Implementation
- Enterprise Architecture
- Process Modelling
- Solution Architecting
- Cloud Strategy and Assessment
Roles are located in Accenture’s Sydney and Melbourne offices, with flexible work options available. Candidates need to be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
If you meet the criteria above, we want to know more about you! Send in your applications from 15 June to 6 July and let us reboot your consulting career.
Grab this opportunity to work with purpose and grow your skills!
We are Accenture, an all-around global professional services company that helps leading brands, government agencies and industries from around the world embrace change. How do we do that? By harnessing our capabilities in five key service areas—Technology, Strategy & Consulting, Operations and Interactive.
In Australia, we’ve been partnering with iconic brands for more than 30 years. Fueled by our purpose—to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity—we work with clients to create better and more sustainable experiences, products and services for everyone. Our more than 5,000-strong innovators solve complex challenges while making a difference to businesses and our communities.
Take a closer look at how we’re making an impact.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
nCino Functional Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
nCino Integration and Saleforce Technical Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.