Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform your business. Join one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale and transform their businesses. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation.
Our Azure Data Architect role will focus on key Data and AI deals and accounts for opportunity, origination, qualification and solution architecture.
This role can be based in Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane/Adelaide/Canberra
What you’ll be doing:
- Play the role of a trusted advisor to our account teams and clients
- Provide thought leadership, explain relevance of technology offerings and services
- Be a subject matter expert
- Implement solutions visualizing and designing an organisation’s data management framework
What we expect you to bring:
- Data Architecture in a consulting environment
- Skilled in pre-sales, Data Warehousing, AI/machine learning
- Data Engineering background
- Significant past architecture, design and implementation experience in large scale enterprise environments, turning business use cases and requirements into technical solutions
- Industry experience in at least one – Products/Retail, FS, Public Sector
- Relevant cloud certification in data domain
- Microsoft Azure Architecture
- Datalake architectures
- Database platforms such as SQL, MS SQL, Postgresql
- Legacy data system migration to cloud
- Broad experience across a set of datastores (eg HDFS, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Apache HBase, Azure DocumentDB)
- Messaging systems ( eg Apache, Kafka, Azure Event Hubs, Azure IoT Hub)
- Data processing engines (eg Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Apache Storm, Azure HD
Benefits of working for Accenture:
- Holistic well-being program including health insurance
- Life & Salary Continuance Insurance
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Long & short-term career break opportunity
- Structured career development program
- Local and international career opportunities
For more information, please contact Melanie at: email@example.com
Kindly note: we are only accepting applications from candidates with work rights in Australia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Microsoft D365CE Architect
Posted 6 days ago
Solution Architect/Design Manager - BPO F&A
Posted more than 1 month ago
Intelligent HR & Talent Service Solution Architect
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.