Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Are you passionate about mobiles?
Exciting opportunity for a tech loving mobile development professional to join a dynamic integration team. You will be working on industry trending technologies in a high performing agile and DevOps environment. You will be providing technical expertise and guidance on all phases from design to code to operations. You will be working with solution architects and integration engineers to define and build optimum integration solutions.
• Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
• Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
• Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
• Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
• Fixing application bugs before the final release.
• Publishing application on App Store.
• Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
• Designing and implementing application updates.
• iOS Snr developer / Swift expert
• Proven experience as an app developer - Native / Hybrid apps
• Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
• Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
• Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
• Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
• Knowledge of C-based libraries.
• Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
• Experience with continuous integration.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
*Application Development Senior Analyst*
Posted 2 days ago
*Advanced App Engineering Associate Manager*
Posted 2 days ago
Senior Performance Tester / Test Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.