Harness the power of data and artificial intelligence to accelerate change.
Join our Applied Intelligence team and create innovative, forward thinking and life changing solutions using cutting-edge technologies. We are changing the world fast, come with us.
Your role: Data Science Manager
You will be part of one global network, tapping into the deep expertise of our Applied Intelligence practice and be faced with boundaryless opportunities to excel.
- Drive the growth of your team and build a diverse, entrepreneurial team of professionals with both qualitative and quantitative backgrounds using data-driven and insights-led approaches to respond quickly in a dynamic and ever-changing market
- Work directly with business leaders and influence them with compelling ideas based on data insights that will exceed business expectations
- Manage multiple projects across a range of industries focusing on providing our clients with evidence-based solutions
- Develop and lead the delivery of communications and reporting to explain the output of work and data analysis to both internal and client stakeholders
- Mobilize the team to proactively respond to critical situations within an area of expertise (machine learning, NLP, etc) either internally for Accenture or at client engagements.
- Articulate business impact and benefits of advanced analytics solutions via business/scientific storytelling and advanced visualisation techniques.
- Apply expertise in data science, machine learning and consulting skills in end to end client engagements from ideation, prototyping, solution building to operationalisation
- Possess a thought leader/strategic thinking view on how data science can empower business stakeholders to make more informed decisions and add value for the organization
- Mentor and lead teams of consultants & analysts to elevate the thinking and technical ability across the organization as well as assist with presentation and delivery
Set Yourself Apart: Skills & Experience.
- Progressive expertise in R and/or Python (other scientific languages are advantageous)
- Qualifications in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or similar areas
- Exposure to NLP, Conversational (Virtual Agent) solution and Narrative Science, Mathematical Programming, Sentiment analysis etc
- 5+ years of experience working in the data science space and in deploying machine learning algorithms in analytics-enabled digital transformations.
- People management experience
- Proven experience within management consulting and the ability to effectively advise clients and manage stakeholders
We reward our people with a range of benefits:
- Employee recognition program
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Own a piece of the company through the Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Regular performance reviews, rewarding great work
- Holistic well-being program
- Structured career development plan
- Professional societies reimbursement
- Local and international career opportunities
- Access to world class learning and leadership programs
- Corporate discount programme
- Discounted health insurance
- Annual volunteer day
…and many more subject to eligibility criteria
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialised capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Big Data Engineer
Analytics and Insights
Posted 9 days ago
*Accenture interactive Analytics Specialist*
Analytics and Insights
Posted 12 days ago
Data Development Engineer - Java
Analytics and Insights
Posted 17 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.