Who we’re looking for:
- Experience of working in large and small teams to design and implement Cloud solutions
- Experience in infrastructure solutions design including cloud to on-premises migration, platform migration, Cloud security, Enterprise directories, and cloud other technologies
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills – working directly with our clients, alongside our high performing team of consultants, or within a client team as a subject matter expert
- Motivated person to drive strategic internal responsibilities, helping to run our practice and develop our cloud capability in both technical and soft skills
- Technical SME who can communicate well and present complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form
- Experience in Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework (or similar methodologies)
- Working knowledge and design experience with large enterprise Azure solutions
- Experience in Pre-Sales Capacity to - shape large deals and drive deal economics
- Minimum of 5 years of Azure Solution Architecture Experience
- Minimum 10 Years of IT Infrastructure Experience
- Experience in solving complex technical challenges
Your key responsibilities will include: ·
- Understanding client needs at a high level and leading design discussions
- Drive the technical qualification, scoping, estimation, design of new or existing opportunities and projects
- Work closely with the sales and delivery teams to ensure that solutions meet the business requirements, are well architected, cost effective and deliverable
- Design solutions that provide value, are relevant and sustainable
- Write high level and detailed designs as well as define architectural topologies
- Solution scoping, designing systems strategy, developing systems requirements, and design solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using PaaS, DevOps, Serverless, Micro-Services
- Be a Trusted Advisor - Acting as an advisor on best practices for Azure Cloud technologies, while sharing market insights and knowledge
- Support the Leadership team to drive the P&L performance for Azure Application and Infrastructure vertical
- Write proposal and Statements of Work
- Work with new and existing customers providing quotations for new and additional business
- Build and leverage existing solution offerings and delivery methodologies with a focus on repeatability (tender responses, technical designs, cost calculators etc.)
Certifications and/or solid experience in:
- Azure Compute
- Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Cloud Governance
- Cloud Identity and Security
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.