Take your career to the next level, by joining our passionate Security team and work on challenging projects that have immediate business impact.
Do you want to make a difference in the world?
Join a company that can take you anywhere
With over 5,000 security specialists, Accenture Security is the only company in the world that has the global presence, commitment to innovation, unmatched industry know-how, and the business strategy acumen to tackle the world's most prevalent security challenges. Leveraging global resources and next-gen technologies, we create integrated, practical solutions that are tailored to each client's specific business goals and industry.
At Accenture Security we help clients address their industry-specific security vulnerabilities end-to-end, e.g., from oil rig to gas pump, and everything in between. By exposing risks, you’ll not only counsel the C-suite on holistic solutions, but you’ll also fundamentally strengthen their business and truly transform how organizations work. You’ll deploy the most advanced, under-the-radar innovations. From collaborating with our global Cyber Labs to using advanced AI analytics, you’ll pioneer new frontline risk detection and defense strategies as part of the world’s #1 technology services company.
Provide skills and experience related to enabling business objectives with adequate security measures, aligning business-to-security of the organization, and allowing traceability from the business strategy down to the underlying technology by managing complexities.
As a Security Architect you will infuse security into everything we do at Accenture; helping our clients grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate with the brightest minds in security, leverage our advanced research and use next-gen technology like AI, machine learning and predictive analytics to pioneer security solutions.
- Client Stakeholder engagement (with client CISO and/or Security/System Architect)
- Disuse’s security risk and associated mitigation approach/techniques in business context.
- Understanding of Threat Landscape and ability to apply them in client context.
- Understanding of common security & regulatory compliance regime (e.g., IRAP, Privacy Act, GDPR, etc.).
- Develop actionable Security Strategy & Roadmap (with initiative prioritization).
- Ability to apply one or more industry recognized security frameworks (e.g., ISO27K, PCI-DSS. ISM, SABSA, etc.).
- Knowledge of security patterns (along with their integration approach) and apply them in the context of the client system / environment; Note: Security Patterns can be Technical Pattern or Process Patterns.
- Awareness of product/solution (Open Source or Commercial) available in the market.
- Working knowledge of typical system architecture across the full technology stack (e.g. OSI Model);
- Enterprise level Security delivery experiences in one of more security domains (i.e. End-to-End Delivery of a security solution);
- Define/Review Conceptual/Logical or Technical Security Architecture to secure a client system / environment.
- Define security architecture (along with assumptions) required for solution estimate.
- Solution estimation by understand and able to articulate estimating factors (e.g. License requirement/model, Infra Requirement & SI/IO Delivery Effort, etc.).
- High Level Delivery Planning (Waterfall or Agile methodology)
At least strong knowledge in one of the following:
- AWS Security
- Azure Security
- Google Security
And also, strong knowledge in at least 2 of the following security domains:
- Infrastructure Security
- IAM and PAM Security (internal/external)
- Application security
- Data security
- SIEM/SOC and related security services (threat intel, threat hunt, purple/red/blue testing)
Professional Skill Requirements
We are looking to hire a team of experienced professionals across multiple levels ranging from analysts to managers to join our rapidly expanding team in Accenture Security. If you have relevant expertise in an extensive portfolio of capabilities including Strategy & Risk, Cyber Défense, Digitals Identity; Application Security & Managed Security, you should consider joining our team.
You will be part of a team that helps businesses prepare, protect, detect, respond, and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. You will be leveraging our global resources and next-generation technologies, to create integrated, practical solutions that are tailored to each organization’s specific business goals and industry — solutions that clients can put in place immediately. Whether defending against known threats, quickly detecting, and responding to the unknown or running an entire security operations center, we help harden organizations and make it extremely difficult for even the most sophisticated cyber adversaries to succeed.
Nainika Mathur is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Should also have the following key core skills:
- Able to develop technical security and solution architecture
- Able to estimate and plan security solution under a pre-sales capacity
- Strong consulting and engagement skills
- Ability to influence multiple teams
- Ability to present a solution to client
- Take accountability for end to end security solutioning
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.