We have 7 open positions for Agile Coaches based in Sydney and Melbourne
Are you passionate Agilist looking to help individuals, teams and organizations realize their Business Agility goals?
Accenture is looking for Agile Practitioners to work with our clients across Australia. The ideal candidate is a champion of the agile mindset and experienced in a broad range of agile practices and methodologies. We are looking for people who are advocates and mentors for agile values and practices whilst demonstrating pragmatism and empathy for teams that are still on a change journey. Utilizing prior experience to implement the most appropriate solution or practice for the situation in hand, remaining methodology and tool agnostic.
Our agile practitioners should have had practical experience in a core agile role, such as a Scrum Master or Product Owner. As you progress through your Accenture agile journey you will have the opportunity to expand to a wider agile coaching role, developing a specialism within an agile ‘track’.
We are very interested in agile practitioners that have strong Scrum Master and/or Product Owner experience and are looking to utilise these skills in a variety of exciting and challenging roles across multiple industry sectors.
If this sounds exciting and fulfilling – please read on!
Support the product team:
- Develop and coach an agile team on agile values & practices,
- Facilitate team ceremonies
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions; help the team continuously improve
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
- Empower teams to self-organize
- Where required, set up and mobilize new teams and work with the client and other Accenture leads to set up lean-agile governance processes
- Where required, coach a struggling agile team; tailoring methods in a complex context as necessary
- Through strong relationships with the client, help shape vision to achieve success for the client and Accenture
- Own and understand the committed outcomes and commercial constructs by which the Accenture team is engaged and work to achieve success for both the client and Accenture
- Proactively work with the broader Accenture team achieve holistic success for the client and Accenture
- Collaborate with other Agile Practitioners to improve the agile maturity of all agile teams
- Foster a growth mindset within the practice, contributing to learning materials, personal and team development
- At least 5+ years of experience working in software development teams ideally with Agile methodologies
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification
Neeraja Sanem is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.