Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a Tech Business Analyst you will consult on client projects, providing functional oversight, coupled with strategic support and advise to ensure the identified business outcomes of client’s projects are achieved.
Your main function will be to ensure the business has input to all phases in the project lifecycle and that the solution is built and implemented to add business value. This involves the necessary communications and stakeholder management for risk mitigation, business requirements capturing, development and management, current and future state process analysis and business case development.
This role is responsible for:
- Assist with the development, validation and delivery of business and technical requirements for all stakeholders. Provide business and technical expertise throughout this process.
- Facilitate business and technical SME input to design.
- Complete current and future state process analysis
- Assist with the identification and management of business benefits, business transition issues, critical success factors and risks.
- Assist with the identification and implementation of business impacts the solution will have on the business in relation to people, process, culture and data/technology.
- Facilitate and/or participate in workshops and communications with business groups.
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a Tech Business Analyst.
- Sound business and technical analysis skills and experience.
- Experience with Data related projects. ETL or Ab Initio project experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating workshops and core consulting skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with business processes, Agile, System Development Life Cycle and best practices of quality management.
- Demonstrated business analyst and business process re-engineering experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare specifications and reports, deliver oral presentations and explain complex technical concepts in simple terms.
- Experience in all phases of a project lifecycle and understand the responsibilities of a Tech Business Analyst in each phase.
- Demonstrated experience in performing analysis, consulting and providing recommendations to clients.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions.
- Proven ability and commitment to working collaboratively toward common goals.
- Possess effective planning and problem-solving skills.
- Multi tasking attitude, equally comfortable operating from within both the technology & business environments.
- Highly motivated.
- Focused on a quality outcome.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.