Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
People in our team track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Working as a full stack developer providing functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyse, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications.
- Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Troubleshooting, Debugging and correcting errors and faults in a software application within established protocols, procedures and quality processes to ensure optimal performance of the applications.
- Categorizing and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal industry practices, and system functionality and behaviour as part of application support and maintenance.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in full stack developer role.
- Hands on experience using: JAVA/ Spring, Node JS, Python, NodeJS, AWS based infrastructure
- Desirable experience- Kubernetes, Kafka, AMQ/WMQ, Prometheus, Grafana, Spring, Spring Boot, Mongo DB
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
USA NJ - Florham Park
Salesforce Technical Lead - 3879277
Posted 1 day ago
USA GA - Atlanta
Testing Automation Consultant South
Posted 1 day ago
USA OH - Cincinnati
Contract Svcs Delivery Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.