- Help our customers address urgent and critical business initiatives and projects with strong project management and procurement support.
- Responsible for supporting stakeholders in defining requirements service levels, scope of work, volume forecasts , opportunity definition and sourcing strategy.
- Analyse current spend in details, supplier base, supply pattern and define a granular baseline that will allow accurate savings calculation.
- Communicate frequently and professionally with customer stakeholders regarding the status of the procurement projects conducted.
- Be responsible for the whole project execution and meet the timelines, quality and deliverables expected, leverage Accenture Source to Contract platform to closely manage the sourcing project.
- Perform supplier research and identification, review accuracy of the scope to tender with stakeholder, prepare RFP, engage with tenderers.
- Analyse proposal commercial , liaise with end users to obtain technical and risk evaluations, perform bid analysis and savings identification, coordinate award decision with stakeholder s , create and submit business case for award approval
- Negotiate with shortlisted vendors to meet client expectations from commercial, technical and legal departures perspectives
- Draft contract, support implementation tasks when required.
- Create necessary business cases or approval documents to seek endorsement and approval from clients.
- Show compliance to the sourcing process defined while offering creative solutions to support sourcing projects and achieve desired results.
- Bachelor s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in procurement or, strategic sourcing or, supply chain management or inventory management
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in contract drafting and or exposure to technical Scope of Works
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in contracting negotiation processes and best practices
- Previous experience in sourcing
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.