Support the Ecosystem Sales Process and the Ecosystem Sales Directors in Resale deals by
managing and shaping the deal and deliver the opportunity, leveraging the Ecosystems portfolio of capabilities, offerings and technologies to generate additional resale revenue and margin.
Responsible for demonstrating business and strategic acumen and account expertise and will work integrally with client account leads, Ecosystem Resale Directors (ESD) and senior account stakeholders to sustain and maximize relationships.
- Resale Deal Management Accountabilities working closely with ESDs to manage and progress resale deals to closure
- Manage internal (Accenture engagement teams) and external (client) satisfaction to manage ongoing relationships
- Perform onboarding activities and set up Teaming Agreements with Vendors/Partners that are relevant to a resale opportunity
- Manage financial, legal, and tax risks in the contractual terms with our vendors and clients as they relate to resale activities
- Lead discussions with client team executives or Solution Architects to determine requirements and/or specifications related to the shaping of a resale deal
- Develop and execute strategies to win and socialize Ecosystems strategy with stakeholders
- Co-ordinate, contribute and perform the development of appropriate Ecosystems Services proposals and RFP response materials
- Co-ordinate, contribute and perform the development of appropriate Ecosystems Services CSA/Arrangement Letter language
- Lead the client presentations and oral proposal activities as appropriate
- Provide post-sales support and account management to ensure high client satisfaction
- Develop, present and sell add–on work and renewals
- Identify potential resale opportunities where possible, and determine which incremental sales opportunities we should pursue using criteria such as highest probability of winning, profit potential, return on investment, level of effort, etc.
- Negotiate revenue sharing agreements that compensate Accenture for demand creation and implementation activities when resale is not possible
- Contribute to pipeline management activities, including updating data in MMS on resale margins, quantities, expiry dates, and forecasting of CCI by quarter ensuring the application of Ecosystem Recovery Charges.
- Understand overall Accenture activities/leads through the new business process, pipeline management, Ecosystems collaboration, client team discussions and by leveraging existing relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential client buyers, technology providers and engagement teams
- Contribute to Vendor management relationships
- Work collaboratively with the Local E&V and Partner Development managers
- Participate in E&V Community Events, including APAC Town Halls and E&V Team Corporate events.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Relationship Management
- Ability to follow and comply with a sales process
- Vendor Management experience
- Procurement skills
- Appreciation of Trending Technical Solutions
- Holistic well-being program including health insurance
- Life & Salary Continuance Insurance
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Long & short-term career break opportunities
- Structured career development program
- Local and international career opportunities.
- Certified as a Family Inclusive Workplace™
- Flexible Work Arrangements - centered around Accenture’s Truly Human ethos and our commitment to supporting the health and wellbeing of our people.
- We are proud to be in the top 3 of last year’s Diversity & Inclusion Index!
We are a WORK180 Endorsed Employer, to see our benefits and policies click here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.