Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B Technical Architect
Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Our Digital Commerce services create new, innovative customer journeys through bleeding-edge, end-to-end solutions that unify the digital and physical. Leveraging deep industry knowledge and expertise, we build connected and personalized customer experiences that catalyze customer buying decisions—at speed and at scale. We strategize, design, develop and implement omni-channel B2C and B2B commerce capabilities, platforms and systems. By improving digital channel maturity and delivering integrated experiences, we boost customer interaction and engagement, delivering tangible results and a better bottom line.
The Job Description:
Have you developed a reputation for your ability to strategize, analyze, design and implement important eCommerce initiatives? Do clients rely on you to create and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for the solution? If leading technical teams through the design and development of complex transactional systems sounds like a challenge you want to tackle, then we want to meet you.
The successful candidate will be able to support the implementation of customised Salesforce B2B commerce solutions by developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements, applying industry best-practices, and possessing deep experience and detailed knowledge of Apex, Lightning Web Components and Community cloud experience to design and build an optimal solution that supports the business process.
- Lead large-scale eCommerce implementations, utilizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2B (formerly CloudCraze), providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
- Design, develop and maintain application architectures that support client’s business requirements
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems.
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Assist Project Leadership conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP
- responses, architecture assessments and technical qualifications.
- Some travel may be required (up to 20%)
Here’s What You Need:
- 5+ years of experience in application architecture and software development
- 3+ years of experience developing on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform
- 2+ years’ experience working in e-commerce / salesforce community cloud projects
- Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Admin / Developer certification preferred
- Lightning Web Component and Lightning Flows
- At least 3 years of experience in developing Apex, Trigger, Process Builder, Workflow, REST and SOAP APIs
- Knowledge of SLDS (Salesforce Lightning Design System)
- Experience in Salesforce community cloud implementation
Bonus points if:
- Experience in application architecture / enterprise architecture, systems integration and development, and package implementation with knowledge of interactive design
- Expertise in working with relevant eCommerce B2B packaged solutions
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
Salary range: $100,000 - $165,000
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Ellie Doran is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Microsoft Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
USA NJ - Florham Park
Epic MyChart Application Lead
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.