Want a career where you can make a real difference?
Our Accenture Adelaide hub will help position Adelaide as home to critical new technology skills, in areas such as cyber security and automation, to serve growth industries like Aerospace and Defence. Our vision is to create high-tech jobs and apprenticeships enabling this hub to link in with our Hubs around the country, providing a range of Technology, Digital and Operational services.
We are seeking new skills for the future. Work with the brightest people in business and technology to identify new opportunities and solve the toughest IT challenges. Leverage our unmatched experience and ground-breaking research to help our clients become high-performance businesses.
Alongside your professional growth, we strive to create an environment of inclusion, where everyone is empowered to be their best self and to make a difference. We bring this to life in many ways through our programs, communities and policies that will allow you to find a work life balance.
If this is your idea of a great working environment, then Accenture in Adelaide is the place to work.
Eligibility for an Australian Government Security Clearance is mandatory for this role (must be an Australian Citizen) and current Baseline security clearance would be highly advantageous.
Preferred skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred.
- Experience working with Industry standard patterns, Architecture principles, Tools and Software.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts clearly through design, documentation and code.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve Client’s and Company’s Engineering tools, Systems and Processes, and Data Security.
- Automated provisioning of Cloud Platform services. Certification from one of the major Cloud providers is a must. AWS preferred
- Deliver reliable cloud services, analytics to improve performance, optimise resource usage to reduce operations cost.
- Experience working on a 24x7 Cloud/SaaS production operations team for a large organisation.
- Analyse, design, implement and optimize DevOps solutions for Continuous Deployment of Software packages.
- Experience with Standard DevOps Tools (Jenkins, GitLab, Docker, Selenium, SonarQube, AWX, Nexus – or equivalents)
- In-depth experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools - Terraform, Ansible and Packer is a must.
- Experience of Kubernetes/OpenShift Container Platform is a must. Certification would be preferred, however not mandatory.
- Infrastructure, Application and Service Monitoring using ELK stack (or equivalent).
- Build Monitoring dashboards, Logging and Alerting capabilities.
- Understanding of Unix Operating System, command over at least one Scripting Language.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Sophia Ahmad is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.