Your career with Accenture Technology
- Interesting projects and new technologies
- Work and learn from the best people everyday
- Be yourself at work
Within Accenture Technology you will make solutions real and deliver business outcomes. We help clients become more successful by helping them improve their capabilities and effectiveness. We are constantly innovating and generating new ideas with the goal of helping clients identify the technologies and operations they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business studies or Engineering discipline with specific studies in Information Technology
- 10+ years’ experience in IT, including 5+ years as an Architect (Generalist)
- Experience with Solution Architecture and IT Project Delivery (mandatory)
- Experience with Cloud Architectures – Azure/AWS (mandatory)
- Experience in one or more Infrastructure service offerings:
- Digital Workplace Place (mandatory)
- Cloud and Datacentre services (ideal)
- Service Management – ITIL v3 (ideal)
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer-service focus.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in geographically dispersed virtual multi-team environment to achieve the best outcomes.
- Able to build and maintain professional relationships with other teams and clients.
- Able to support the development of pricing models and Statements of Work.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Grace Joy Cultura is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
USA IL - Chicago
Adobe Campaign/Marketo Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Adobe Experience Manager Solution Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Strategy Academy Solution Manager
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.