Title: Pega Senior System Architect
Are you passionate about cutting-edge technologies?
Enjoy a technology career that offers bigger scale and scope
Shape your skills with our global technology team
As one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services, at Accenture Technology you will help provide our clients with a full range of innovative technology solutions, as well as proven consulting and outsourcing services, to help them become more successful. From the development of IT strategy to the optimisation, management and security of the underlying infrastructure, applications and data, you will have the opportunity to impact our clients’ success.
As a Pega Certified Senior System Architect you will analyse, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions. You will participate in all phases of the development life cycle; working closely with Business Architect Client and LSA and be responsible for application configuration, architect the technical solution and lead the technical team in development activities and ensure the quality deliverable of Pega applications.
- Extensive experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
- Demonstrated experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
- Experience on BIX, AES preferred
- Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object Oriented concepts
- Should be proficient in PL/SQL and tuning of Databases
- Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
- Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Good experience in using SOAP/HTTP connectors and Web Services, MQ/JMS/File listeners
- CSSA or CLSA-P1 certification is required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.