The Cloud Service Delivery & Assurance Manager will function as a single point of contact for Accenture Cloud Platform (ACP) Customers into the Delivery organization. This role executes all service management activities on behalf of the Delivery organization and is accountable for commitments made on behalf of the Delivery organization to the client(s) supported, including service level agreement (SLA), demand plan and cost of delivery.
For the Accenture Cloud Platform this role will be responsible for the support of one or many cloud portfolios/offerings. This role reports to the Global Account Lead for the Accenture Cloud Platform.
The Accenture Cloud Platform Cloud Service Delivery & Assurance Manager will manage the relationship and delivery of Accenture Cloud Platform (ACP) services from offshore and onshore delivery locations. The Cloud Service Delivery & Assurance Manager will manage the cloud services being delivered to multiple clients located in North America, Europe and other regions.
The Accenture Cloud Platform is a highly dynamic platform with an aggressive service offering roadmap. The Cloud Service Delivery & Assurance Manager is responsible for supporting existing operations, but also in driving the establishment, support and definition for new service offerings.
The Cloud Service Delivery & Assurance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the below services being delivered including:
• Service Desk
• Cloud Management Services (OS Admin, Patching, Antivirus, Backup, etc)
• Public Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Application Support (Operations, Maintenance, Bug Fix)
• Vendor and Accenture Delivered Services
• New Services Offerings
ACP Operations Accountability:
• Focal point for client activity across ACP Operations, serving as a primary point of contact for assigned client accounts and ACP customers
• Manage service delivery across all locations where services are provided, such as client locations, delivery centers, external providers, etc.
• Manage the delivery of agreed scope of service at agreed price
• Work with client account delivery teams and delivery centers to commit service delivery operations to SLA achievement, demand plan and delivery schedule
• Work with delivery leaders to optimize cost-to serve.
• Participate in cloud strategy discussions with client and account team to provide cloud mobilization and delivery expertise
• Deliver efficiencies through industrialized processes and improved automation
• Achieve defined SLA commitments and other financial/operational metrics for area
• Escalate performance issues to ACP leadership
Work with Accenture Cloud Platform Leadership and Client Account Management Teams Proactively
• Address supply demand gaps, confirm demand plan and report on delivery performance
• Manage continuous improvement and enhancements for client delivery
• Promote ACP feature adoption and journey to cloud initiatives
• Participate in account planning and roadmap discussions
• Achieve year over year efficiency gains in conjunction with delivery service providers
Participate in Solution Design Processes
• Validate and sign off on specific solution configuration/deal shaping to ensure delivery capability will achieve client expectations
• Support sales opportunities and validate expected delivery capability
• Costing of new services/contracts and sign off on commitment to proposed solution and service level
• Partner with mobilization leadership and consistently execute standardized on-boarding processes
Manage and Develop the Cloud Delivery Team
• Directly or indirectly manage the work of operations team members assigned to in scope client(s) to achieve on-time/on-budget results
• Participate in career management activities for counselees, direct reports, and team members
Bachelor’s Degree in Technical/Engineering or equivalent experience
3+ years of client facing infrastructure service delivery/consulting team management
5+ years of hands on infrastructure service delivery in cloud operations, data center, networking, security and/or systems administration
Knowledge & experience in cloud technologies with one or more of the “Big 3” providers is preferred.
Project Management and/or IT Service Introduction Experience
IT Support Operations and Service Management (ITIL)
Proven ability to define, create, and manage complex problems in a constantly changing environment.
Ability to communicate designs and concepts at multiple levels (ex. technical and executive)
Experience coordinating with 3rd party providers/suppliers for client delivery
• Issue & Risk Management
• Cost Management
• Operational Excellence
• Accenture Delivery Toolsets and Methodology
• Client Relationship Management
• Operating Level Agreement
• Vendor Management
• Quality Process & Improvement
• Service Change Management
• Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management
• Sales Enablement
• People Enablement
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.