Support overall event program management for Australia/Growth Markets, using common workplans, calendars and tools.
Support multiple complex (large-scale, executive-level) events simultaneously.
Support multiple aspects of event program including:
• Event planning
• Event execution (managing event assets, event app build/support, registration site build, logistics management including venue selection, catering, invitation process, on-the-ground planning, policy overview, etc.)
• Conference sponsorships and speaking engagements
• Liaise with multiple stakeholders both inside Accenture and with outside organizations/vendors
• Budget management
• Post-event close/wrap (including event analytics, documentation, surveys, etc.)
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
Skills and Work Experience
Skills: Event execution, project management
Experience: 3-5 years B2B event management or related experience
• Solid professional presence and ability to interact with multiple points of contact across functional groups at various career level, including executives
• Proactive, self-starter who is motivated and driven to make a difference within the team
• Accountable and engaged
• Attention to detail and high-quality work outputs
• Well organized with program management skills and an ability to manage multiple work streams and programs simultaneously
• Strong team player, willing to collaborate for best results – across multiple teams
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.