- Minimum of 1 year writing in a professional or educational environment
- Minimum of Basic PC skills including word processing, email, and Internet browsing
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate's Degree with 6 years of experience. Exceptions will be considered.
Preferred Skill Requirements
- Ability to work as a team member, in a process and deadline driven environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn systems and transfer that knowledge into documentation
- Display flexibility with regard to changes in scope and deadlines
- Able to complete tasks based on directions with minimal oversight
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities -to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.