We seek a Senior Designer for our Chicago office who is passionate about user experience and user interface design and is eager to make a big impact within our creative department. This individual must have experience working on large UX/UI deliverables and contemporary interface design projects. The person in this position will be able to work with a minimal amount of instruction and be able to work as an individual contributor or on a team to develop original concepts and design approaches. A Senior Designer may oversee small work efforts and/or teams. We want someone who sweats the small stuff, settles on nothing less than stunning work and whose ideas push boundaries. This person must thrive working in a fast-paced environment and be ok juggling numerous projects at once.
YOUR ROLE: Senior Designer
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
• Concept, design and prototype user experiences and interfaces including apps, products, portals and websites
• Design comps, concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides and storyboards
• Create digital design systems and design libraries
• Support creative projects from presentation to final delivery
• Collaborate with UX and front-end developers to drive efficiency in the process
• Collaborate with the development teams to see projects to completion
• Work individually and with small collaborative teams
• 3+ years of design experience in a digital marketing agency
● Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design or related field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
• 6+ years' design experience
• 4+ years of work experience in a digital agency
• Strong UI and UX experience
• Expert in Sketch, InVision and prototyping digital experiences
• Solid understanding of front-end design
• Demonstrated attention to detail and brand consistency
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
• A solid understanding of site functionality, user interfaces and navigation
• Excellent digital design portfolio with examples of experience design, web, and campaign work
WHERE YOU LIVE: Chicago
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.