Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Our Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behaviour and compliance with laws and company policies.
The Contract Manager will support the Client Engagement team to assist with the team’s delivery of commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. This will include responsibly for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence, risks, maintaining associated documentation, and general contractual advisory services.
• Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance.
• Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval.
• Escalates risks or issues that are not resolved to their Contract Management line manager.
• Transaction drafting and review of Statements of Work, Orders, Variations, Change Requests, Interims, LOAs
• Provides negotiation support for Head Terms development as required.
• Provides Proposal / RFX Review / NDA review activities.
• Independently applies Accenture specific contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects.
• Manages stakeholders of the Client Engagement team, Client counterpart contract managers, client procurement and business team members.
• Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance.
• Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
• Active engagement in regional CM initiatives.
• College degree required; advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
• Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract, Management Association (NCMA) and professional certification beneficial but not essential.
• Minimum 7 years experience in the contract management / procurement / legal field.
• Exposure to Outsourcing or System Integration activities highly valued
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Working knowledge of Contract and Commercial Management and / or Procurement Category Management principles.
• Contract Law nous either gained through formal qualification or practice.
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
• Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Able to apply sound business judgment
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Our people are our most important asset and as such we are continuously expanding our capability programs to provide you with opportunities to build and extend your professional, technical/functional and management skills. Continuous learning takes place through a broad variety of opportunities and type of work. Access to the latest technological innovations and Accenture's knowledge and expertise constitute a superb platform for your professional development. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your supervisor to determine what skills you need and how to build them.
Accenture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.