Your career in Accenture Resources
Do you want to shape the future of resources industries? Join us to solve their most complex issues.
As part of our resources team, you will work with key industry players in the Energy, Natural Resources, Chemicals and Utilities sectors around the world. The scope of your role, exposure to clients and cutting-edge technologies will provide an ideal platform to develop your exceptional consulting career.
Our Resources Group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. You will work with clients in the utilities, chemicals, energy (oil and gas), forest products, metals and mining industries. To join us here you’ll need the sharp thinking to develop innovative strategies, improve operations and reduce risk while offering solutions that span the entire energy value chain.
Accenture's Management Consulting team is characterised by high performance delivered for our clients. The single biggest difference between Accenture Management Consulting and pure strategy or operational consultancies is that we turn theory into action - we help our clients move from issue to outcome, with pace, certainty, and strategic agility.
In Accenture Talent & Organisation, we are at the forefront of innovation. We help our clients to develop organizational capabilities that will empower a more adaptive, responsive and innovative future workforce. We recognize that a great employee experience is critical to attract and retain top talents. Taking a disciplined, insights-driven approach, we work on projects to transform our client’s HR function or broader business services to increase talent engagement and productivity. By having a strategy that puts people first, enabled by technology, business leaders can achieve business outcomes at scale and speed.
Working with the Resources Talent & Organisation Practice Lead the successful candidate will form part of our Talent and Organisation practice, helping our clients drive innovation, enterprise agility and transformation.
This role will work with clients across Australia and New Zealand, and working alongside our clients means periods of travel are required.
This role’s salary range is AUD $90,000 - AUD $105,500
A professional undertaking this position within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Provide uniquely differentiated consulting expertise to our clients by helping them transform their organisation to drive productivity, capability and agility for profitable long-term growth
· Co-design, plan and deliver fast-paced, innovative change solutions using Accenture best practice, assets and tools
· Architect data-driven change strategies and programs that increase transformation adoption and pace to outcome using human-centered design and latest tools and technologies
· Manage end user’s journey as part of the enterprise transformation towards an agile organisation
· Apply insight-driven approach to track organization change and user behavior and readiness in the transformation journey
· Enable a digital business with the right operating model, leadership, organization and culture to increase innovation and organization agility
· Adapt your style and approach for each stakeholder to enable you to be a successful subject matter expert on enterprise transformation and organization change management
· Design and implement change strategy across the project lifecycle to the target stakeholders using an insight-driven approach
· Focus on building your client relationships and your network across the practice
· Support business development activities to help expand our practice
· Bachelor’s Degree is essential, MBA or Master in HR are desirable
· Change management certification highly regarded but not essential
· Prior external consulting experience of at least three years working in a professional role is highly regarded
· Experience in consulting activities such as culture transformation, operating model architecture, executive alignment, leadership strategy & development, journey management, change strategy & solution planning, change management.
· Experience working with mining, energy, utilities or oil & gas clients is highly regarded but not essential
· Experience with Human Centered Design
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of project lifecycle
· Exceptional communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking
· Drive and support projects to completion
· Strong attention to detail
· A natural ability to be adaptable, flexible and extremely client-focused
· A good understanding of the latest innovations, digital offerings and technologies
· Experience in delivering high quality and insightful client presentations and deliverables
· Ability to facilitate client discussions and create consensus
· Experience of building client relationships, networks and supporting business development activities
· Ability to work effectively with ambiguity, being flexible to changes in approach or direction, as required
· Proficiency in MS Office – Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· A desire to travel and work away from home (Monday to Friday as required)
At Accenture, we can help you build the career you dream of. Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
As a leading professional services company with more than 411,000 people working across 120 countries, your career can take many exciting paths spanning digital, strategy, consulting, technology and operations.
As part of a global diverse workforce you will help organisations across every industry imaginable improve the way they work. Join us and let challenging, interesting and enjoyable work become part of daily life.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.