Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Pre-Sales Architect plays a critical client-facing role, working alongside Sales Directors and Client Account Leads to support sales activity in new and existing client accounts. The Pre-Sales architect engages to interpret and translate client requirements into viable, scalable solutions that helps our customers solve problems and meet business objectives. You will design, estimate and price application architecture solutions that span multiple Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics, Social, Communities) that meet a client’s business requirements. Responding to the needs of the Go-To-Market team you’ll build their trust in you. You’ll write RFP responses, attend first call meetings, prepare showcases and give verbal pitches. You will run or support the running of a bid team and will work with a range of other individuals in putting the Salesforce solution into our responses.
- Estimate solutions using your expertise and Accenture’s estimating guidelines.
- Support offshore teams in the pricing and commercial structure of deals
- Define the Salesforce components required to meet the business goals.
- Define how the components of Salesforce solution relate to each other and how they will support the capability or business area.
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity.
- Identify cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business architecture integrity.
- Work with other architects to ensure the application components align with a specific architecture component and meet performance goals.
- Identify risks and assumptions associated with the applications.