Do you want to do work that matters?
Join us to transform Health and Public Service
As a consultant with Health & Public Service, you'll help clients deliver more effective, efficient and affordable health care, offering your insight to drive change from the back office to the doctor's office. You'll build an extraordinary career by using your expertise to help governments and other public service organisations become more effective, efficient, and engaged.
Accenture Health & Public Service
Our Health & Public Services Group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. This group is dedicated to helping health organisations, government agencies and other public service organisations deliver better solutions for the people they serve. By leveraging your management consulting, analytics, technology, operations and outsourcing skills, you’ll help clients design and implement strategies that improve the overall quality of services that are delivered to your friends, family and neighbours.
Deliver best-practice technology solutions
• Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term success
• Empower excellence in delivery seeing the unforeseen, delivering reliable, measurable, repeatable and predictable results with reduced risk and speed to market
• Accountable for ensuring technology solutions represent current and future business requirements
Manage Client Relationships
• Develop, manage and grow trust-based relationships with a client or portfolio of clients
• Build and leverage deep understanding of the relevant market and industry to influence client strategies
• Implement a continuous improvement approach to achieve expectations on delivery efficiency and effectiveness, balancing cost and quality
Plan, deliver and execute project(s) and program(s)
• Oversee/support the execution of delivery work across one or more clients or portfolios
• Address issues across the client(s)/portfolio(s); create the project/program approach
• Support the achievement of cost-to-serve targets; deliver efficiencies through standard processes and synergies
• Manage recruiting, staffing, people engagement, pyramid, mix, utilization, cost-to-serve and capacity of service delivery staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets