Digital Identity Lead
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Serving as a trusted security partner to more than 400 clients across 70 countries, our team tackle the most critical security challenges head-on. Collaborating with our global Cyber Labs and Cyber Fusion Centers, we design solutions with a group of multidisciplinary experts to lead new frontline risk detection and defense strategies. We help our clients we help our clients to rethink the entire security lifecycle by blending risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions. The doors are open for you to take your career where you want. Strengthen your credentials with a global powerhouse of 6,000+ security experts and benefit from the freedom of a start-up environment with personalized career coaching and training.
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
The Right Profile
- IAM experience in designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
- Configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions including:
▪ Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
▪ Request-based application and resource provisioning
▪ RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
▪ Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
▪ Single Sign-on
- Minimum experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Functional Skills:
▪ Access Management
▪ Identity Governance
▪ Directory Services
▪ Identity Provisioning
▪ Identity Management
▪ Identity Management as a Service
- Minimum 5 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: Oracle product Suite, CyberArk, Okta, SailPoint, RSA/Aveska, ForgeRock, Okta, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Securonix & SalesForce.