Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a software engineering associate, you will:
• Be involved in the development, coding, testing, deployment, and software maintenance of the applications and products.
• Team up with others, like yourself, to develop and deliver solutions with continuous innovation and bring new ideas to our clients, improving the way operations is run.
• Operate IT production services according to management protocols and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Together with your team, support various phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, ensuring client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
• Provide operational support, ensuring production systems and devices are online and available.
• Opportunity to use some of the most advanced technology around such as cloud engineering and operations, automation, RPA and SRE, intelligent call centre technologies.
Your role assignment will be based on business needs and your personal strengths.
We would love to speak with you if you have:
• A Diploma / Higher Nitec / Nitec in Information Technology
• A willingness to learn and an interest in technology
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects, if required
It would be advantageous if you are versed in the following tech stacks:
• Java / J2EE / .Net / Fullstack development
• Data engineering / R / Python
• Low code development platforms
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Dev 7 Front end ReactJS
Posted 4 days ago
IRIN3 R3 Cloud Engineer (Angular) Copy 01
Posted 19 days ago
Software Engineering Associate (Fresh Diploma Graduates Program)
Posted 24 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.