Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Taking the world by cloud. Cloud First offers a full spectrum of cloud services to help our clients realize the value from your investment. We know cloud is more than just technology, so our solutions encompass the workforce and culture change needed for lasting success.
We embrace the power of change to create 360° value by putting cloud at the core of the business. Our approach puts our clients’ business needs first, creating industry-specific solutions to move to—and benefiting from—the cloud now. We discover new and better ways to reveal the power of cloud computing. From migration to cloud management, we work with our clients to help them realize the full promise and achieve value in every direction.
· Deploy the infra on public Cloud like AWS and Azure
· Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
· Managing the escalation of incidents and problems daily from L1 to minimize downtime on customer activities
· Understand customer demands and propose best solutions
· Troubleshoot system and applications issues
· Maintain documents, procedures and technical knowledge transfer
· Report to the team leader about activities and projects
· Collaborate with other teams and team members, sharing and learning
· Keep learning new features of public Cloud platfor
The Right Profile
· Have significant demonstrated success in client-facing situations
· Have an advanced understanding of implementing and supporting Microsoft cloud services, including any of the following:
o Azure Core Platform (Compute, Storage, Networking)
o Azure Services
o NET Core
o .NET Architecture
o Microsoft Azure Administration
o Multiplatform Front End Development Angular
· Have a strong understanding of more “traditional” Microsoft products, such as Windows Server, Windows, IIS, SQL Server, etc.
· Experience coordinating projects is a plus
· Exposure to AWS, GCP, and other cloud services is valuable
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.