Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- To work closely with Product Owner, business/functional/technical stakeholders, agile delivery team, and other Product teams to craft, design and propose mobile solution, and agile delivery plan.
- To encourage and help drives innovation and adoption of new ideas and technologies within the team/programme, in order to continuously value add to client, and also towards improving speed and quality of software delivery.
- Lead and manage the mobile application team in delivering the product features according to plan, using agile delivery methodology
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to the mobile team
- Coordinate dependent integration activities with other delivery teams
- Prepare and provide regular management reporting update
- Participate in technical solution discussion, and technical/best practices recommendation
Base Skillsets/Experience (must have):
- It is good-to-have for the candidate to be familiar with both iOS & Android, but it is not mandatory
- Experienced in leading a sizable team of at least 10 (actual team size he/she is expected to lead in our project is >20)
- Experienced in previous/current role doing some solutioning and technical design for Mobile Apps
- Experienced in Agile delivery methods (eg SCRUM)
Additional Skillsets/Experiences (Good to have/Optional)
- Familiar with additional agile delivery methodologies a plus (e.g. Lean, Kanban, FDD etc)
- Experiences in applying and implementing DevOps/CICD approach relevant for Mobile software delivery
- Experiences with mobile application publication processes for both Apple AppStore and Google PlayStore (includes TestFlight, Google Beta, Microsoft App Center)
- Familiar with PKI concepts, familiar with OIDC
- Secure API integration using cert pinning, DPOP and other relevant security methods
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.