Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Experience Agency. Accenture Interactive is a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own Experience from start to finish. The marketing landscape has dramatically changed: consumers want the same kind of Experience with every brand they encounter; there is a powerful convergence of marketing and technology; and brands are no longer built through advertising, but through Experiences. To unlock growth, marketing organizations need a new breed of agency—one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse to enable them to design, build and run the best Experiences on the planet.
We are looking for individuals who can provide strategic analytics-driven digital strategy consulting to clients to help them create the most innovative customer experience and improve digital marketing effectiveness.
The individual will get the opportunity to lead strategy development and functional insight, while architecting value & operating model architecture skills to influence our client’s digital agenda.
• Activate digital marketing strategy - Understand broader CMO agenda and how digital fits within the overall marketing scope
• Responsible for developing global digital and multi-channel marketing strategy for Accenture clients including leading the team performing rigorous analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy.
• Partner with clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues intersecting business, digital technology & operations.
• Understand clients' industry landscape and business in the context of global, economic, technology & social trends.
• Adapt, develop and implement specific digital transformation solutions and drive value led work for clients.
• Provide ongoing strategic and operational guidance to support new business activities and existing client relationships.
• Support client assessment portion of strategy engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
• Provide strategy development and solution development to support new business activities and existing client relationships at Country or client level
• Influence senior leadership within large, complex global organizations through their depth of expertise, helping to close sales and delivering highly impactful client outcomes
• Develop requirements to ensure that digital marketing vision and recommendation translate to (and leverage) Accenture Interactive assets, products and services
• Experience in marketing functions in a Pharma/Healthcare or related industry sectors
• Hands-on practical experience working as a Digital Marketing Practitioner in some of the following areas for example: Data & Analytics, AdWords, Email Marketing, Salesforce, Media Planning, Campaign Strategy, MarTech, CRM etc.
• A bachelors degree (pref. in quantitative/technical streams or business management)
• 5-7 yrs of experience in digital commerce, digital sales or offline sales & marketing
• Background in managing channel sales (digital preferred), channel marketing and/or promotion and campaign planning for sales & marketing
• Strong with numbers and data
• Needs to be proficient with MS Excel or similar data processing tools
• Ability to handle client discussions and relationships with a high degree of independence and manage client expectations on a day-to-day basis. The role would involve significant level of direct client connects, so the person is expected to have a good command on English and generally high degree of confidence managing interpersonal engagements
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and results focused
• Experience working at a Consulting firm will be beneficial
• Experience working at a Marketing Agency (focused on digital marketing) or proven understanding of the agency ecosystem and ways of working
• Keen awareness and understanding of the latest relevant digital commerce and marketing trends and happenings
• Hunger to learn on the go and upskill based on team and client requirements
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 8 days ago
Senior Manager - Communications, Media & Technology (CMT)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Change Management Consultant
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.