HR Partner Specialist
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
· Develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
· Coach line managers and career counselors, enable them to guide employees, facilitate engagement, people programs and activities.
· Provide advisory support to executives.
· Manage employee life cycle activities i.e. employee orientation, integration and engagement activities, annual performance management, PIP and associated compensation processes.
· Develop and execute employee satisfaction initiatives.
· Handle employee concerns and queries by promoting HR contact center as first point of contact.
Management Level Descriptors:
· Complexity (Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as measured by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g. – Executives, Supervisor, etc.)): Requires analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems.
· Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management. Authority (Power to influence or complete assignments independently, and ability to make decisions, as measured by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction, and decision-making ability): Requires minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
· Impact or Decision Impact (Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as measured by range of expected impact such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk): Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others
· Scope (Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as measured by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program): Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
· Bachelor´s Degree or equivalent work experience, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management
· Minimum of 4 years of work experience
· Prior scheduling experience, consulting experience or Accenture HR experience
· Excel skills
· Good communicate on and relationship management skills
· Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc.)
· Capability to understand and appreciate a project’s perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
· Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
· Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, location, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand.
· Comfortable learning to use reporting tools and conduct analysis
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Problem solving/research
· Customer service/customer relationship management
· Quality assurance/thoroughness
· Strong influence, negotiation and selling skills
· Comfortable working in office and virtually
· Collaborative, able to work across organizational entities and to build and maintain strong networks
· Advocate for inclusion and diversity
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting;
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting;
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.