- Plan technical deliverables (including any system enhancements and upgrades) to meet project’s requirements within allocated budget and schedule.
- Plan & collaborate across different application teams to manage technical dependencies of the solution
- Plan, monitor and manage risks/issues related to technical delivery
- Provide status update related to technical delivery to Project Manager (PM)
- Partner with System Analysts and Business Solution Specialist to collate, understand and finalize functional and technical requirements
- Partner with Architects and Development Lead to ensure solution design complies with enterprise design principles, security and control standards
- Partner with Development Manager in managing application teams to build the enhancements
- Partner with Test Manager to ensure completion of System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), performance / load testing and application security testing with quality results
- Manage technical implementation plan across application teams - coordinate technical implementation activities across application teams to ensure non-event production cutover and adequate post implementation support
- Escalate issues that impacts project schedule on timely basis and propose workarounds/resolutions
Technical Skills & Experience
- Strong technical knowledge and/or platform knowledge (e.g. Murex)
- Good business domain knowledge in at least one area (e.g. Retail and Corporate Loans Origination)
- More than 7 years track record in developing and delivering global/regional IT capabilities for a multi-national/regional company with annual budgetary responsibility
- More than 3 years leadership experience in managing IT delivery teams
- Experience in communicating with technical stakeholders
- Experience in banking industry preferred
- Experience in implementing large-scale, highly available applications or other large project implementation
- Experience in service-oriented technologies
- Proven result-oriented person with a focus on delivery
- Experience in actual systems development work, with prior coding, functional specifications and technical specifications and systems development and testing experience (in aggregate no less than 8 years)
- Good understanding and experience in software development cycle
- Highly effective communicating with technical stakeholders, proficient communicating with non-technical stakeholders
- Good problem solving, analytical, synthesis, system thinking and solutioning skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar domain
- Related professional/technical qualification will be advantageous although not mandatory
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Oracle Solution Architect
Posted 29 days ago
Data Architecture Senior Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Oracle IPT ERP
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.