- Provide detailed definition on how the architecture will support the application(s)
- Conduct impact analyses of technical requirements on the system
- Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements for project, work request or defect
- Build strong internal or external customer relationships and manage expectations at all levels, including customers/end users, and Account Delivery Team(s)
- Communicate and resolve application interface issues
- Facilitate sharing of best practices; identify and drive productivity improvements; sponsor technology knowledge management; contribute to and foster knowledge-sharing across teams
- Maintain awareness of new technological developments in industry and processes; implement concepts appropriately
- Ensure that application technological design remains within project scope
- Ensures established security protocols and procedures are followed
- Perform basic troubleshooting using the supplied SOPs to analyze potential app/infra/system issues, and provide first level analysis to team leads to action upon
- When required, work with Application Architects in defining software/hardware requirements and in planning and delivering architecture
- Coordinates with Information Systems Developers, Engineers, and other internal resources to resolve issues
- Liaising with external systems in resolving production issues when necessary
- Participate in project internal Quality and Audit Reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT Infrastructure delivery setting, setting up and maintaining servers and infrastructure
- Conversant and hands on for Windows 2012/ 2016 OS
- Conversant with application server (IBM Websphere 9 administration)
- Familiar with enterprise architecture (3 tier architecture) and operational processes
- OS level patching
- Application level patching
- Operational housekeeping and archival
- Conversant with system script writing to automate tasks
- Familiar with Web application from end user interaction to backend (role of the sso, web server, app server , database and components supporting it)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.