Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
A critical part of our Accounting and Finance organization is the Corporate Development & Transaction Services (CDTS) team, a globally integrated market facing finance team which consists of more than 900 Accounting and Finance professionals worldwide and reports directly to the Accenture CFO. Accenture’s CDTS team brings commercial and financial rigor to the structuring and shaping of deals for Accenture’s largest scale engagements, ranging from complex consulting and outsourcing engagements, to mergers and acquisitions. The CDTS team utilizes a wide range of financial analysis and modelling skills to help develop business case and value proposition for both Accenture and our clients to achieve win-win outcomes
The Transaction Services team within CDTS specializes in pricing, costing and financial structuring of client contracts for complex and large-scale consulting and outsourcing engagements across Accenture’s four Services: Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations. Typical deal structures incorporate innovative financial solutions and sophisticated pricing and risk management concepts to address client business needs.
In this role, you will utilize a wide range of financial analysis and modelling skills to help ensure that client deals are cost effective and priced appropriately, while adhering to Accenture internal policies and US GAAP accounting standards. As part of the role, you will work closely with the company’s leadership and will have the opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders such as sales, solution architects, legal and other finance teams to help shape deals in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
This role focuses on creating contract-level financial forecasts, as well as costing and pricing models. In some cases, the analyst may take part in creating client business case and have some direct client-facing exposure. The analyst acts as a financial SME and an independent business advisor to the different teams during the sales stage, helping to shape deals that achieve an optimum balance of risk and reward between Accenture and clients.
• Support Accenture’s sales teams in the submission of proposed contract pricing throughout the entire sales cycle on client deals.
• Produce accurate view of Accenture’s sales, cashflow, profit & loss and balance sheet positions for contracts using Accenture in-house financial models.
• Ensure that contract financials comply with internal Accenture policies and commercial practices, as well as US GAAP accounting standards.
• Be a business advisor to Accenture’s sales teams on the financial optimization of a client contract.
• Represent contract financials in Accenture approval meetings.
• Perform general financial analysis, including analysis of average daily rates, workforce / pyramid / on/off shore mix, profitability, capital exposure, scenario analysis and financial simulations.
• Maintain clear and accurate documentation of contract financial assumptions.
All our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build both functional and soft skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.
Key training in first year:
• Deal Ready Program (DRP): A 3-weeks interactive training program comprising of both Web-based training as well live trainings done by local team members. DRP is designed to accelerate your journey up the new joiner learning curve, covering Accenture organization, business, service offerings, as well as comprehensive training on core CDTS skills (financial modelling / account fundamentals). The program will also focus on presentations and case studies designed to simulate the rigor and challenges faced across a typical deal engagement life cycle.
• Business Ready Program : A year after joining, CDTS analysts will go through a 1 week case study which will cover more advanced topics such as deal shaping and commercial contracting, as well as other topics covering softer skills such as effective communication and stakeholder management.
Corporate Function Career Track:
CDTS analysts belong to Corporate Function career track that contributes to the running of Accenture as a high-performance business through specialization within a specific corporate function area, supporting Accenture’s client facing business units.
To Be Eligible You Must:
• Have completed a Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business, or equivalent degree.
Desired Skill Set and Attributes:
• Strong analytical and numerical reasoning skills
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a global team environment
• Strong financial and commercial acumen
• Individual resourcefulness, proactiveness and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Detailed and thorough in approach
• Willing/able to learn quickly in a challenging but rewarding environment
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
• Experience or understanding of accounting standards is a merit but not a requirement
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.