Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Leading teams in client focused consulting programs engaging with key client stakeholders
- Supporting requirements gathering, scoping, and undertaking change impact analysis work on complex programs
- Identifying communication and training needs and developing appropriate materials
- Owning and supporting the development of deployment and adoption plans and ensuring the successful handover of the transformation into business as usual
- Participating in business development opportunities to further grow client opportunities
- Contributing to the development of thought leadership and future T&O strategy
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to new and existing clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
Experience, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Experience of HRSSC design, change management, HR process, Organization Design, Digital Transformation, or HR transformation is required
- Leading medium-sized teams, client for Manager or Senior Manager level
- Designing flexible, fit-for-purpose HR Operating Models to meet the client’s business needs and culture
- Utilizing functional and industry knowledge to diagnose complex client issues and developing appropriate recommendations
- Ideating with clients to identify and analyze complex business challenges and to position Accenture’s capabilities in the Human Resources Management area
- Delivering an HR Service Model Strategy informed by Accenture leading practices and the latest thought leadership
- Working with our clients to re-frame complex business challenges
- Leading effort to define and implement to-be HR organization processes and a strategy to leverage Digital HR & Workday/SuccessFactors/Oracle
- Structuring, planning, and implementing end-to-end Human Resources Management initiatives (from ideation to sustain) in an agile, iterative way
- Using agile methods to deliver value quickly to the client
- Developing trusted relationships with key decision-makers across client organization
- Engaging the client using innovative methods to collaborate, lead structured rapid idea generation and development, deliver quality solutions quickly, and iterate to improve them
- Developing strong and strategic business relationships with clients
- Articulating and delivering the value of Accenture’s Employee Experience Lifecycle offerings
- Bringing a Point of View around Employee Experience and HR Transformation
- Quickly estimating and developing agile, iterative strategies for implementing project work, opportunities and/or recommendations with limited supervisor support
- Identifying client opportunities-with existing and/or new clients- Collaboratively co-create an HR Strategy for the client organization
- Measuring achievement of strategic, financial, and operational benefits, ensuring value is realized
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Posted 4 days ago
Management Consulting Principal Director
Posted 10 days ago
Senior Manager - Communications, Media & Technology (CMT)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.