Serving as a trusted security partner for more than 20 years to more than 330 clients across ~70 countries, Accenture’s security practice helps organizations build resilience from the inside out so they can operate and grow confidently in a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Our 5000 security professionals bring exceptional industry expertise to tailor intelligent security services to our clients’ unique businesses and industries. We provide a full spectrum of services – from security strategy development, to business transformation to managed security services – on demand and at a global scale. Accenture’s unique ability to combine deep Security expertise across Strategy, Technology and Operations means that it can offer clients an enterprise-wide security program to predict, protect, detect, and respond to threats in an industry specific context.
Our cybersecurity team offer services that enable mission resilience by offering deep cyber expertise, advanced analytics, continuous monitoring, and secure cloud services. Working closely with our clients, we design, build and implement information security strategies and solutions that can help enhance business performance.
As part of Accenture’s Managed Security Services we manage, maintain and enhance global cybersecurity operations’ capabilities to detect, proactively hunt for and respond to advanced cyberattacks. Specific offerings include security monitoring; threat intelligence; managed detection & response (MDR); security tools & infrastructure management; Next gen SOC; Managed, Detection & Response; and vulnerability management.
- Responsible for performing investigations, helping to implement and develop solutions supporting the incident response function, be comfortable leading the daily work of security analysts in triaging incoming alerts, and prioritizing response and effective remediation of threats.
- Will lead, build and manage security operations teams comprising of three levels of support.
- Will act as a point of escalation for level 3 (L3) and will ensure appropriate resolution of incidents
- Will play a key role in managing client relationships
- Will ensure compliance with SLAs as well as relevant process and procedures and will play an active role in continually improving them
The Right Profile
- Experience leading and managing security operations teams
- Experience preparing reports, dashboards and documentation
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and client relationship management skills
- Strong experience with security platforms for analysis of incidents and events
- 5+ years of experience working with security tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining operations, content development
- 5+ years of experience working with security tools administration (e.g. firewalls, IDS, end-point protection, content filtering, IAM, DLP)
- 5+ years of experience working with security operations capabilities (e.g. incident response, security infrastructure management or monitoring services)
- • Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, high pressure environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.