- Analyse business requirements (functional and non-functional) to establish technology architecture blueprints for target state solutions centered around SimCorp Dimension or equivalent front-to-back solutions for Asset Management businesses, including
- Infrastructure architecture
- Deployment architecture
- DevOps architecture
- Security architecture including Audit trail, Authorization & Authentication, Logging, Monitoring & Control
- Design and implement solutions for information life cycle management, data security, cleanup and archiving policies.
Design and configure state-of-the-art DevOps processes, workflows and tooling required to enable continuous integration and continuous deployment
- A strong understanding of IT Architecture, IT Service Management and IT Operations concepts.
- Hands-on experience in managing large, complex multi-faceted transformation programs in the Financial Services Sector, preferably with clients in the Asset and Wealth Management business domain, with demonstrated “can-do” attitude.
- Deep understanding and experience in Infrastructure and Deployment Architecture and DevOps enablement on the SimCorp Dimension platform or equivalent front-to-back solutions
- Infrastructure Architecture
- SimCorp Dimension configuration and optimization
- Information life cycle management, data security, cleanup and archiving policies
- Design for Non-Functional requirements (Audit trail, Authorization & authentication, Logging, Monitoring & Control)
- Definition of Key Performance Indicators for system performance
- Deployment architecture
- Hardware requirements and allocation for application tier and databases
- Oracle database configuration and optimization
- Service Platform configuration and optimization
- Load balancing for services and calculations
- DevOps enablement
- Source Code Management and versioning
- Environment Planning and Management
- Installation, upgrades and patching
- Monitoring of application and databases as part of ongoing system administration
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.