Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Customer experience is the battleground for brands today. Winning in an experience-led market means being hyper-focused on the customer and agile enough to offer new, connected experiences that flex to accommodate individual needs.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct customer immersion activities to engage client stakeholders and customers including observational studies, customer interviews, heuristic evaluations, task analysis and other forms of quantitative and quantitative research to uncover insights
- Plan and conduct design and ideation workshops according to its design goals with human-centered design techniques
- Work closely with Interaction and Visual Designers to create personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Drive interaction design initiatives by planning, coordinating, and conducting user requirements analysis, high-level information architecture design, interaction design and usability testing
- Lead and guide in the prioritization of use cases, wireframe designs and rapid prototyping to produce superlative interaction designs
- Consider both user needs and business goals, and translate insights to design concepts that illustrate simplicity from system complexity
- Able to solicit feedback and iterate designs while constantly represent the interests of user needs
- Consider systems and frameworks to organize information that is simple to understand and relevant to user needs
- Design innovative interaction models that engage and delight
- Contribute to experience design standards and guidelines
- Lead in the governance of detailed wireframe designs, prototypes and prepare documentation for handoffs
- Be a storyteller, and effectively communicate design concepts, user flows and use cases to stakeholders, both verbally and visually
- Facilitate design brainstorming sessions and build consensus around design vision with stakeholders where required
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams that include other designers, solution architects, front-end and back-end developers, engineers, project managers, and others to ensure development adheres to UX design vision
- Set up usability test scripts, planning and running usability tests and validation sessions together with team
- Interpret usability test results, communicate findings, and incorporate them to design iterations
- Flexibility to work in different delivery environments, be it in design sprints or waterfall models
- 5+ years of experience in user experience design
- A portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions and how you arrived at them
- Proven experience in defining user experiences across multiple mediums
- Good knowledge of design process and project management
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present work to executives and large teams
- Ability to articulate design rationales, defend design decisions
- Attention to detail, with a can-do attitude
- Collaborative team-playing with the ability to engage those around you to produce the best outcome
- Working knowledge of design, rapid prototyping and usability testing tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, InVision; understanding of other applications such as Framer, Marvel, Principle and so on are welcome
- Comfortable with sketching ideas with pen, paper and post-its
- Adept to learn and pick up new design and UX tools on the go
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of web technologies and frameworks
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.