Business Analyst (Endur)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
Responsibilities as an Openlink Endur Business Analyst
- Requirements gathering, functional analysis, functional design and end to end configuration of product set up in Endur
- Adept in handling business changes and managing client expectations
- Provide comprehensive document of changes, coordinate user testing, user training
- Effective management of tasks, timelines, progress reporting on tasks
- Manage communication across multiple teams and be a good team player
- Thorough understanding of Agile and waterfall delivery methodology
- 4 - 9 years of experience on Endur
- Should have experience in managing an end to end delivery of a module
- Strong functional understanding of Gas, power, coal, emissions renewables trading
- Should have deep experience in latest Endur version with setup experience on all key modules
- Should have good experience in writing basic sqls, understanding of the Endur data model
- Should have basic knowledge on test automation
- Candidate must be able to work in small teams, or alone, for project delivery
- Candidate should be able to exhibit strong analytical and problem solving skills, to deliver high quality solutions to clients
- Candidate should be able to liaise with other teams to resolve cross functional issues
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.