- Work on diverse local and global Human Resources priorities in areas such as Talent Strategy, Talent Supply Chain, Talent Acquisition, Talent Architecture, Talent Analytics, Field Human Resources, and Learning & Talent Development
- Develop business acumen
- Develop foundational and functional Human Resources skills
- Participate in world class Human Resources learning
- Work with and learn from talented and inspirational colleagues and leaders across the globe
- Thrive in an inclusive, empowering and aspirational environment
A bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a graduation date in May 2021
A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Ideal experience includes design thinking, digital marketing, process design, agile ways of working
Curiosity to learn and eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong organizational skills
High integrity and credibility
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
Documents and Information Required
- Resume (in PDF format)
- Latest university transcript
- Indicate your expected graduation date in your resume
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.