We are searching for an innovative technical specialist with a great analytical mind to join our security team. The Technical Evangelist – Senior IT Consultant will be tasked with be working with the delivery team providing technical advice to internal teams and clients, performing in-depth market research on Cyber Security and related tools preparing client engagement and go-to-market plan, as well as engaging in Business Development strategies.
To be successful as a Technical Evangelist, you should be able to explain product and service specifications clearly and concisely and align it to the Client’s desired outcomes. Top candidates have excellent problem-solving and people skills.
Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform your business.
This job role is supported by the structured development programme for mid-career professionals under the TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) initiative, led by Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) in partnership with SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) and Workforce Singapore (WSG).
The programme aims to provide Singaporeans aged 40 and above with a tech-related job while being reskilled or upskilled. Mid-career professionals will have the assurance of being employed in a paid job while attending structured Company-Led Training for in-demand tech skills. They will also gain experience in a tech role to tap into the good careers that the infocomm sector offers.
For more information on the programme, please visit www.imtalent.sg/TeSAMidCareer
- Work closely with the project manager and delivery leads to help drive and deliver security projects
- Build and maintain effective working relationships at a senior/ executive level with the customers in each industry, positioning Accenture as a trusted advisor
- Providing product demonstrations to staff and clients; development of proof of concepts, and taking the lead in identifying relevant technical solution, software and professional services required for the client environment.
- Analyzing ecosystem partners performance and scheduling training/refresher sessions accordingly for both internal and external.
- Managing a network of ecosystems partners and identify new partners.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) or related discipline; Business or similar.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills.
- Strong networking abilities.
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify solutions.
- Strong degree of diplomacy and the ability to work with a range of different people.
- Ability to remain professional.
- Strong interest and inclination towards Cybersecurity
- Singaporeans only
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.