Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for:
CloudSense Developer, who can join our team with the focus on CloudSense projects. You will become part of the Global Salesforce Business Group practice and you will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of CloudSense projects. Candidates for this role should possess a knowledge of public cloud applications with a focus on CloudSense, Salesforce.com & the application landscape around it.
The CloudSense Developer supports the implementation from proposal (e.g. technical design) to delivery (e.g. technical development). This includes developing a thorough understanding of the Client’s requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the CloudSense solution to design an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets/exceeds functional requirements. This position builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to the adoption of the best solution. Specifically, this role guides technical teams that will successfully deliver the CloudSense project.
- Familiar with CloudSense architecture and configuration/coding for CloudSense CPQ, product modeling and plugin
- Should possess knowledge in the following areas in CloudSense: Configurator, Orchestrator, Order and Subscription
- Develop cloud-based applications through CloudSense with an in-depth understanding of CloudSense limitations
- Ensure quality of technical development of CloudSense implementation projects, including technical design and interface design documentation
- Be proficient in CloudSense application configuration and APIs: design and build integrations with external systems using various design patterns i.e. batch vs real time etc.
- Performs “As-Is” and Fit/Gap analyses in to map the cloud technology’s offerings and capabilities to the Client business needs.
- Works closely with business analysts to make the bridge between the function and technical team
- Support workshops lead by the functional team in terms of CloudSense technical knowledge.
- Has sufficient knowledge of the CloudSense platform to make adequate design decisions & propose solutions to requirements based on industry & technology best practices
- Understand the importance and is able to design CloudSense solutions integrated in the IT application landscape (example: integrations to ERP & reporting systems)
- Define test cases and leads contractual testing to confirm that solution performs as per the business requirements
- Coordinate releases and post Go-Live materials (e.g. technical configuration documentations, architecture design documentations)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, etc.)
- Possess knowledge of Java and various other programming languages
- Has experience in CloudSense and Salesforce CPQ, and at least one(1) full SDLC implementation experience on CloudSense
- Possess knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM, Apex, Visualforce, APIs, Sales Cloud and Lightning experience a plus.
- Has hands-on experience on CloudSense Solution Console, Salesforce Administrator and Java Scripting.
- Has competency in Salesforce Workflow, Process builder, Email, Custom Object, Field Creations, CPQ, Product Modelling, Data Orchestration
- Familiar with a variety of development tooling, including Force.com IDE, SOQL, JIRA and others
- Has experience in integrating CloudSense with various external systems via APIs
- Has experience in leading the test and deployment of CloudSense implementations
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
Why join us?
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.