Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for:
SFDC Project Manager, who will join our Salesforce Business Group, with the focus on Salesforce projects and become part of the Global Salesforce Business Group practice and you will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Salesforce projects.
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including:
- Project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
- May negotiate, secure, oversee & ensure that project resources are available to meet the demands of the brand area
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all cross-functional areas within Patient Services
- Measure performance to assure projects are progressing as compared to original plan and budget
- Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders
- Is highly organized, meets project deadlines and proactively delivers on business objectives
- Understands client business needs, patient relationship management platform, and requirements. Resolves issues in a thorough and timely manner
- Assess the degree to which change causes issues and risks and how those changes affect projects
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Client Policies and procedures
- Work with department, divisional management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution on issues and risks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Sciences or a Commercial related field
- Exemplary communication and documentation skills
- Experience deploying Salesforce.com tools strongly preferred
- Experience in Salesforce ( SFDC ) CRM with end to end implementation experience
- Strong information and analytical skills
- 8+ years of Project/Program management experience
- Proven track record of effective project leadership and positive results
Why join us?
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.