- Develop marketing strategy and execute programs aligned to the local market strategy. Programs can include advertising, events & sponsorships, collateral/credentials development, direct marketing, writing, web content management, database management, digital marketing, lead generation, merchandise/brand and award/company recognition, among others
- Leverage relevant regional marketing and communications programs, tailoring as necessary to local market conditions
- Ensure successful program completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget
- Support the strategic priorities of Accenture, as guided locally by the country and globally by Accenture leadership
- Serve as local campaigns marketing counsel and advisor for internal groups
- Measure results from programs, and provide information on relevant metrics to program owners as appropriate
- Manage and forecast marketing budget for assignments and ensure that leadership is kept appraised of progress against budgets and time-lines. Escalate appropriately any potential budget and time over-runs
- Collaborate with SEA and global Accenture teams, such as research, strategy and technology, to strengthen brand positioning and develop marketing programs
- Reports to: SEA Senior Manager
- External Relationships: Third party vendors, suppliers, agencies.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent, advanced degree preferred.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 8 -15 years’ experience in marketing, business development and/or marketing communications roles.
- Strong and deep overall business acumen and good knowledge of Accenture’s area of business and overall business strategy
- Deep expertise and skills in strategic Marketing & Communications, especially in area of specialization or crossing several functional/technical areas
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues
- Superior oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within Accenture
- Expert in integrated marketing concepts, branding and message development
- Excellent working experience of all aspects of Marketing & Communications, especially campaign management, digital marketing, collateral production and credential development
- Always on the lookout for opportunities for improvement in methodologies, processes, tools, stakeholder engagement
- Experience in services and/or business to business marketing
- Broad understanding of business marketplace and relationships with experts in area of specialization outside Accenture
- Strong project management skills including budget management
- Passion for well-executed deliverables in support of Accenture business strategy
- Superior negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex, high-risk, high-impact issues
- Thrive on working in intense, deliverable-driven and deadline-driven environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.