- Telco Security review and testing - ITU-T X.805 Security Architecture for Systems Providing End-to-End Communications.
- Review of Security Architecture, Design, Secure configuration and application of MBSS for telco.
- 3G/4G/5G Security assessment and testing on different security layers:- Application Security, Service Security, Infrastructure security, Control/signaling Security and Management Security will be value addition.
- Validation of different type of 3G/4G/5G security attacks on different dimensions:- Access control, Authentication, Non-repudiation, Data confidentiality, Communication security, Data integrity, Availability and Privacy
- Perform high-level and low-level review/ design of the security infrastructure for the 4G/5G networks from the Centralized Core to the 4G and 5G gNB (non-standalone and standalone mode).
- Collaborate and leverage from other domains (Transport, Radio, Core, etc.,) on design, practices, methodologies, tools, analytics and others. For instance, this includes discussion with mobile access team on backhaul and front-haul requirements in the face of emerging business needs such as 4G/5G/mIOT.
- Perform and coordinate disaster recovery activity expeditiously in times of service disruptions to minimize service downtime and revenue loss.
- Perform regular risk assessments for telecom clients.
- Review and update security policy & procedures and GRC Solution.
- Active participation for RFP/RFI/tender. Prepare solution design document, BoQ, proposal and RFP responses.
- Plan implementation of security measures and controls based on identified risks.
- Coordinate security plans with clients and vendors.
- 5+ years of experience as a Telco Security Engineer
- In-depth Knowledge of IT and Telecom protocols and devices operating them, including but not limited to TCP/IP and accompanying protocols (like IPSec, DHCP, DNS, OSPF/ BGP / ISIS / Protection & Resiliency mechanisms HSRP, VRRP, BFD, ELP, MPLS / Layer2 VPNs / Layer3 VPNs), HTTPS, SS7, GTP, SIP, Diameter and Radius protocols.
- Knowledge of Security Risk Management Framework- Identify the risk management guidelines in leading standards- ISO 27001, NIST and 3GPP/ ITU-T.
- Proven experience with and understanding of information security risk management. Ability to effectively communicate risks to senior management. Knowledge of, at least one, internationally recognized Risk assessment methodology.
- Solid understanding and administration experience of major operating systems including all Windows desktop and server version, Linux and Unix.
- Good understanding of Virtualization, Kubernetes and Containerization architecture and security validation of NFVI.
- Knowledge of LTE/3G/2G mobile networks, topologies and interfaces and how they are transported over IP.
- Knowledge and understanding of different security tools and how to utilize them to improve security posture.
- Knowledge of the latest developments in the field of Telecom Security and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of threats and vulnerabilities in Telco infrastructure protocols and devices.
- Excellent report writing and communication.
- The ability to work well independently or with a team.
- Capable of meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Strong communication skills in representing the company at internal & external interfaces (customers, technology enablers & etc.)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to help build effective processes.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.