- Responsible for supporting the S&PP team
- Interact confidently and build credible relationships with leadership
- Represent S&PP corporate function to leadership within sphere of responsibility
- Demonstrate understanding of the S&PP Service Catalog and service model; help match S&PP services to business needs
- Help identify and drive sales performance improvements by collaborating with S&PP team members with different roles and specializations
- Create and execute low to medium complexity workplans
- Demonstrate understanding of how S&PP Business Partners fit into the bigger Accenture picture
- Sales Life Cycle - INTERMEDIATE
- Stakeholder Management - INTERMEDIATE
- Program/Action Development - ADVANCED
- Sales Excellence Programs - INTERMEDIATE
- Change Management - INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Process and Procedure - INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Tools – INTERMEDIATE
- Understanding of S&PP processes and tools preferred
- Familiarity with Finance processes desirable
- Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
- Must be flexible with work hours according to shifting business needs
- Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
- May be required to travel occasionally
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.