- Solid experience in an analytical background with strong financial modelling skills
- Understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Understanding of business valuation
- Corporate Strategy
- Industry and competitor research
- Company research and evaluation
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Ability to communicate at senior levels
- Ability to work to demanding and tight timescales
- Strong team player that is positive and proactive
- Ability to work in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Business proficient English speaker
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.