- Coordinate with the Project Team in understanding client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with the Team to set specifications for new applications Perform troubleshooting and debugging of applications when required
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features Work with business process owners/SMEs to assess capabilities and identify high-level user requirements
- Work with project managers, architects and SMEs to define metrics and performance goals for the process.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases.
- Experience in PEGA Rule Process Commander (PRPC), Care Management Framework (PEGA)
- Experience in PEGA technical and architecture with broad industry and functional knowledge
- Experience in web services like SOAP 1.2, WSDL 2.0 and XML 1.0.
- 7.n PEGA Certification is preferred (PEGA Certified SA/SSA)
- Experience in an IT Application Support/Maintenance or Development environment
- Experience in executing project releases on Pega PRPC BPM platform. Exposure in executing large BPM engagements through the complete SDLC lifecycle.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.