- Anticipate and provide counsel on issues relevant to the company in Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, Turkey and Latin America
- Develop media strategies, statements and talking points to help mitigate potential negative media coverage in these markets
- Coach/train designated senior spokespersons and others representing the company externally on effective interactions with public affairs leaders
- Work with media and industry analyst directors, industry marketing directors, client executives and other relevant parties to help develop content and appropriate tactics to ensure effective execution and to lead timely responses to media and analyst requests
- Drive the development, writing and editing of news releases, working with global media relations and with client engagement teams and other relevant parties, including clients and vendors, as appropriate
- Brief relevant managing directors and media and industry analyst relations colleagues on issues relating to Accenture
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in issues management, public affairs and corporate communications
- Experience in a large global enterprise strongly preferred
- Experience in analyzing, developing and communicating complex information, as well as developing compelling external messages
- Strong strategic, analytical thinking skills, with demonstrated excellence in creating and articulating positions
- Experience in integrated communications, including in-depth knowledge of global digital platforms (web, mobile, social), face-to-face channels, content strategy, publishing and management
- Extensive media network across all major Growth Markets mediums and networks
- A creative, state-of-the-art communications professional who understands emerging technologies and media and has a passion for exploring new methods of communicating
- Exceptional writing, editing, presentation and oral communications skills, with an eye for detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior government and industry thought leaders
- Ability to influence leadership within Accenture’s large, matrixed organization through effective relationship-building skills and an executive-level presence: a confident, proactive, collaborative counselor
- Understanding of Accenture’s business and strategy
- Ability to work well under pressure, as this role must deliver high-quality counseling and communications under tight deadlines
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.