- Be responsible for providing support for all activities related to the network architecture and operation of the Open Cloud platform operating on AWS
- You will deploy complex network solutions, such as virtualized firewalls environments and adopt an innovate approach when it comes to solving issues
- 4+ years’ strong technical experience with network infrastructure in cloud environments (preferably AWS)
- Strong communications skills
- Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, data communications, telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications
- Experience working with routers, switches, provisioning, firewalls and security.
- Must have hands on expertise with networking solutions
- Well versed in rules, policies, ports, blocks and VPN technologies
- Prior exposure in relevant fields which include consulting, industry or technology experience
- Strong communicator
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.